September 30, 2010

Anikuwynér Guide D

Figurative language is beautiful and makes a story what it is. Here are a few sentence examples which are broken down and dissected to show the sentence structure even further. I'll dissect each word eventually for another guide, but for now, this is a sample.

  1. I don't care about what you have to say to me.
  2. I care about what you had to say to me.
  3. As the bell rang, she heard the faint murmur of tears.
  4. Smiling to herself, she held the rose tenaciously.

I don't care about what you had to say to me.
  1. ( I don't care [what: you have to say me to] about. )
  2. ( Ha didorane ju [venjat ki ya sön ejla xüwe onye] mala. )
Ha didorane ju venjat ki ya sön ejla xüwe onye mala.


I care about what you had to say to me.
  1. ( I don't care [what: you had to say to me] about. )
  2. ( Ha didorane ju [venjat ki ya sön ba ejla xüwe onye] mala. )
Ha didorane ju venjat ki ya sön ba ejla xüwe onye mala.


She heard the faint murmur of tears as the bell rang.
  1. ( She heard [as the bell rang] the [tears of (murmur faint)]. )
  2. ( Oke nudkie [asaen dirlu chiteu ba] [soliala mi nö (tumlishér tö sipona)]. )
Oke nudkie asaen dirlu chiteu ba soliala mi nö tumlishér tö sipona.


Smiling to herself, she held the rose tenaciously.
  1. ( She held [tenaciously] the rose while smiling herself to. )
  2. ( Oke ofimiye ba [jefilan i] sharde asaen inéte vi xüwe onye. )
Oke ofimiye ba jefilan i sharde asaen inéte vi xüwe onye.

No comments:

Post a Comment