October 26, 2011

Ha xémï'ti ye ikanvir i ayérana te mala s'tee Ha nudki ba chiteu li gana heküjne ye jatota i.
I was pondering alone about my future when I heard a ringing that came from behind me.

Ha xémï'ti ye ikanvir i ayérana te mala
Ha---- I, myself, me
xémï'ti [ye]---- to ponder; was pondering
ikanvir [i]----alone; marks as an adverb
ayérana [te]---- my future
mala----about; in concern of, relating to;

S'tee
s'tee----when; of a time; referring to a time when something occurred;; conjunction


Ha nudki ba chiteu li
Ha---- I, myself, me
nudki [ba]----to hear; heard
chiteu [li]----to ring; a ringing


Gana
gana----that, which; of relevance between two sentences, joining in chronological thought;; conjunction


Heküjne ye jatota i
heküjne [ye]----to come; was coming
jatota [i]----behind the speaker; in back of; marks as an adverb

No comments:

Post a Comment